Thursday, December 16, 2010

All I Want for Christmas is an iMac


All I want for Christmas is a new mac

That's the phrase that all the cool kids tell their parents, right?  I remember being that kid.  It took me many years to finally make the right choice and go all mac.  I have never been happier with my computing experience than with my Apple products.  I am the definition of Apple fan boy.

I have never actually had a desktop mac before.  That is all going to change soon.  I'm going to take the plunge and buy one with my commissions for selling stuff on the web this year.  I am super close to reaching my $1,273.94 (tax and shipping) goal to get my new iMac desktop.

I might wait until after the holiday season to see what kind of trick Apple has up their sleeves though.  Once they sell everything leading up to Christmas, come Spring they'll be ready to BLOW OUR MINDS with a revolutionary new product.  

That's why I love Apple.  Think Different.

NOTE:  I realize this has nothing to do with marketing your business online, but it gives you a insight into where my mind is at any given time.  I have goals.  They may differ from your goals, but we all work for something.  I work for cool technology and having a good time when I'm not working. 


No comments:

Post a Comment